On Fri, 19 Mar 2004, Adam R. B. Jack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> 1) Allow <property to default to noclasspath, and a classpath
> attribute (any) to reverse that.

This is fine.  Note that <depend> is <property> with an implcit
classpath attribute.  Maybe this is where you'll want to look into?

or

> 2) Allow <property to inherit 'none' nor inherit 'all.

is 'none' enough or will it even exclude the jars of the project?

> 1) I put the if depend.isNoClassapath() at the top of a recusrsive
> routine so if no classpath then even things like 'inherit=all' get
> ignored, 'cos it isn't recursed down into. I'm nervous about that,
> but it seem correct, right?

I think so.  And there is no descriptor that uses <noclasspath/> and
inherit="all" at the same time.