I think we need a test install on moof, to match the public install. Heck,
maybe we need a few tests. Here are my thoughts:

1) We have a unit test workspace that uses the unit test workspace, and runs
itself, and perhaps even the unit test script. This ought be blindingly
fast, since there are no contents in CVS|SVN for the  projects, so they
randomly fail. That said, it does a semi-reasonable code path coverage.

2) Better (and more work, or could be the same) we add more to a test set of
projects, perhaps in SVN (like we have gump-test-maven[12]) that have
content, but it is minimal. Again fast, and better 'cos it is more coverage.

Thoughts?

BTW: We could (until SVN is fixed) have a separate user id for each of
these.

regards,

Experience the Unwired Enterprise:
http://www.sybase.com/unwiredenterprise