Stefan Bodewig wrote:

The only thing missing for Coccon is excalibur-xmlutil which doesn't
seem to compile against the latest Saxon 7 version (7.9):

I (kind of) fixed these compilation problems (locally, on my HD), but can't compile xmlutil because of:

[javac] C:\Work\avalon-excalibur\xmlutil\src\java\org\apache\excalibur\xml\DefaultEntityResolver.java:33: package org.apache.xml.resolver does not exist
[javac] import org.apache.xml.resolver.CatalogManager;
(and similar, 6 errors total)

(I tried to compile with maven). What do I miss - why this does not compile?

Vadim