Hello!

I am currently give some effort into commons-vfs.
One thing i have done is to setup a uml-linux where one could run the commons-vfs test against.

Noel J. Bergmann pointed me some times ago to gump and gave me the impression you could host this uml-linux to make the nightly build of commons-vfs happy.

Is this the case - and if yes - how to go this way?

Environment:
I dont want to have this uml-linux available to the public, having it accessible only for the build is sufficient.
However - it would be nice if i could login to the host to restart/maintain the uml-instance.
The uml-linux is started using a "shadow" filesystem and therefore the initial state is automatically restored after every restart of the uml-linux instance.

Thanks! -- Mario