sorry, if i came over too strongly. it was the point i was trying to emphasis (rather than take pot shots at anyone).

gump's certainly proved it's worth (once again) in this case. thanks for all the hard work that you (and the rest of the gump community) have put into raising gump back from the dead.

BTW gump now runs on that mandrake box (but not till completion, i still need some more libraries). hopefully i'll be able to sort out both logging but also beanutils, digester and struts this week.

(and then i'll hopefully be able to get back to help out on the stuff i'd promised to look at this week :(

- robert