> I'm trying to integrate maven with gump. I am using one script for each
project in my workspace to do the builds with maven.

Cool.

> The gump called correctly the builds scripts, but when I forces the build
to result in error, it simple ignores it and signalize that the build was
sucessful, Like this:

Odd. All I can see (of relevence) is "Work Exit : 0". I know older versions
(rc1, I think) of Maven reported an exit code problem. I hope 1.0-rc3 (which
I see you have) doesn't have it back. We've been using 1.0-rc2.

http://brutus.apache.org:8080/gump/apache-gump-test/gump-test-maven1/gump_work/build_apache-gump-test_gump-test-maven1.html

Hmm, any Mavenites able to help here?

> Note that there are some errors that i can't solve and don't know what
mean:

>      - Error:Unable to complete project.home for: menu

I suspect you have a property that depends upon a project that is not known,
or similar. Something like this, but for <maven:

    http://gump.apache.org/metadata/ant.html#property

>      - Error:Found a <jar with no name...

A <jar entry (in your metadata) needs a name="x" attribute:

    http://gump.apache.org/metadata/project.html#jar

> All this is correct? Can scripts generate errors?

Sorry, not following these two sentences. Can you re-ask?

> Gump needs a mail server to send e-mails?? if yes, how i configure it?
> How i generate reports?

Did you have to pick the day I chose to break notification on Microsoft? ;-)
Basically, I made notification dependend upon statistics, which requires
that Python work with DBM (which isn't avilable on Microsoft platforms, it
seems.)

Still, try something like this (if you have an SMTP mail server):

    <workspace name="Your Workspace"
            mailserver="Your Server Hostname"
            mailport="123" if not 25

and inside the <workspace element:

           <nag />

or, to override:

           <nag to="[EMAIL PROTECTED]" from="[EMAIL PROTECTED]" />

Sorry for this, the documentation needs to be updated, I apologize.

> Someone can help-me? I'm new on gump.

Sure, I'll try. Thanks for getting so far!

regards