On Thursday 27 May 2004 22:50, Stefan Bodewig wrote:
> On Thu, 27 May 2004, Niclas Hedhman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > This is the previous project descriptor in Cocoon.
>
> Will be in rather soon.
>
> >     <jar name="jisp-2.5.1.jar"/>
>
> I took the liberty to pick up the latest release instead ;-)
>
> BTW, whoever depends on jisp in excalibur should take a look at jisp's
> license.  GPL, not even the lesser/library one.  Aparantly older
> versions have been under a different license, but I fail to locate
> either an older version or its license.

One thing is clear, 3.0 is GPL!

2.0 is libpng-styled license, which to me looks like a BSD derivative and
should be compatible. (Todo: check with legal)

2.5 I can't find.

So, I have requested clarification from the source, and in the meantime I
strongly suggest that we keep depending on 2.5.1, since it is what it has
been tested against, and what is in the Maven repos at ibiblio.org

Ok?

Niclas
--