> >Not sure. What happens if you use goal="native:compile site"?
>
> command line
> maven --exception --offline "native:compile site"

Ah, the space in there forces the quotes & the problem. That said, this
seems familiar, I swear this has come up before. Ah yes, I see Ant has:

    # End with the target...
    if target:
        for targetParam in target.split():
            cmd.addParameter(targetParam)

I'll add the same for Maven now. Done, commit to CVS.

Please either use a combi gump goal, or test CVS HEAD some time (but I don't
have time to do more right now, Monday morning stuff, ya know...)

Hope that helps.

regards,