> Traceback (most recent call last):
>    File "gumpy.py", line 323, in ?
>      raise RuntimeError('No such workspace at ' + str(workspacePath))
> RuntimeError: No such workspace at /data3/gump/gump/lsd.xml
>
> the file is indeed not there. No idea why not (reading e-mail backlog
> right now).

I think it comes down to whether hostname returns lsd or
lsd.student.utwente.nl. I think I once created both, 'cos I was too lazy to
figure out the right one. I think in some places I now explicitly ask for
fully qualified hostname. [Fully qualified, 'cos there are a few gump.*
machines around.]

regards,