> On Tuesday 08 June 2004 22:44, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> > + '''ArtefactsRepository'''
>
> Can ASF unify around the spelling with "i" or "e", but not both ??

I have my dictionary set to be "UK English" (not "US English"). I know
"English" is the (defacto?) common language used at ASF, but does ASF have a
preference for which one?

I don't care enough to make a fuss, but giving up on my homeland's spellings
(when I don't butcher them) is my one remaining holdout here in the states.
Heck, I even try to say 'Zeeee'. ;-)

So -0, from my perspective.

regards,