> not for me. I just have a ton of TODO items, no time, bad health. Gump
> stuff is on the list. Hope to get some of this done this week.

On, now that I know that .... please remove the Gump stuff from your list,
and focus on health and time for you. I can live w/o this stuff (and work on
Depot for a while). Alternatively I'll keep bugging this list, and try to
persuade some other member to help me w/ the HTTPD config change.

Get well soon.

regards,