Just an observation ... the following statement should (according to the gump spec) assign the home directory of the magic project to the property "magic.home".

  <depend name="magic.home" reference="home" inherit="runtime"
      project="magic" runtime="true"/>

However - the value assigned by gump is the jar file. Seems like a bug in the <ant><depend> handling code - in which case I'll post a JIRA issue. Can someone confirm?

Cheers, Steve.