> could someone explain to me exactly *why* we're running forrest as a
> webapp? It's a relatively big resource hog...

Recall when we ran forrest as a batch command? It would generate thousands
of pages (costing lots of resources) even if those pages were never viewed.
Basically, from what you say, both ways of using Forrest are expensive.

Since we'd rather spend the resources on building than presentation, perhaps
we ought just move to the XHTML option (in CleanUp branch).

regards,