Stefan Bodewig wrote:

On Wed, 07 Jul 2004, Stephen McConnell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

    <depend name="magic.home" reference="home"
       inherit="runtime" project="magic"/>

Which according to me should be provided us with a few more entries
in the classpath.

I guess I'm missing something.

//ant/depend doesn't support the inherit attribute at all.

In order to achieve what you want, you need to use //ant/property plus
a second depend nested into project.  Which is, what you've already
done AFAICS.

Yep - keeping my fingers crossed for the next round of results.

:-)