> 3h 23m.
> That's an improvement!
> :-)

Daft, but I've not been paying attention (too painful to look) -- what was
it before?

Still, it can do far far better. Multi-threading the CVS/SVN ought reduce
the latency. The main problem (for no clear reason I can gather) still seems
to be generating documentation.

Ever tried a targeted run? If one runs to (say) depot or something like this
(a trimmed stack), this thing flies. It is something that clogs up over time
& I can't track it down (ok, haven't yet). I sometimes wonder if it is the
Python implementation, not Gumpy per se. Something to do with the number of
objects in memory. Sooner or later I'll find it.

regards