A few simple questions:

Any preference on if we keep ./python/gump or move to ./gump. [I go back and forth]

Any preference for the main scripts (entry points) to be in bin, or in
root? [I think bin, to follow what Nicola started.]

Any preference for if Gump metadata (in CVS) ought be in a metadata
directory in the module, or simply checked out into one? I tend to
think the former.

Thanks in advance.

[BTW: SVN crapped out on my when trying to move python/gump to
./gump, which got me thinking maybe it wasn't meant to be... ;)]

regards

Have you Gump'ed your code today?
http://gump.apache.org