--On Wednesday, August 4, 2004 11:49 AM -0700 "Adam R. B. Jack" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

This is a new one on me (and new for Gump, I believe). Gump's content was
cloned to carry a bogus URL.

http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
he.org&msgNo=54193

Note the nasty little URL inserted at the top of the mail...

Clever. Did they just take a message in the archive and prepend that line?

Not sure what we can do about that. Especially if they are forging the envelope headers to be someone on the list. *shrug*

How does Gump feel about digital signatures of its messages?  ;-)  -- justin