Thinks are getting closer to total success:

  Successful builds:      116
  Build failures:           3
  Prerequisite failures:   18

Of the three failures, one is related to the site generation which for
the moment I simply have not figured out.  The second is an issue
related to the version of JMX (using MX4J libs) - Gump is linked to
version 2 and Avalon JMX facilities are linked to 1.1 (Cameron is
digging into this as we speak - i.e. expect synchronization shortly).
The third item is the http implementation which requires the addition of
the org.mortbay.jaas.jar file by the Gump team (Gump guys .. we need
your help on this one).

Cheers, Steve.