Hi Clayton,

> That definitely sounds like fun.  I haven't worked with Gump before so
> if you don't mind a few questions then I would like to help out.

Thanks, that's great. Do you have DotNet installed on a Microsoft platform
with NAnt? Do you have a bit of spare disk space, and decent connection? If
so, could you:

1) Get Python from ActiveState (we need 2.3 or above)
2) Try http://gump.apache.org/gettingstarted.html

Once you can checkout Gump code from SVN and Gump metadata from CVS we ought
be set to work together.

Questions welcomed. Let's do it on the Gump list though, we can post to
nant-dev if/when appropriate/ready.

Looking forward to working with you.

regards