On Fri, 10 Sep 2004, Maarten Coene <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> No, both xpp2 and xpp3 are required.

OK, should be fixed now.  We won't see any effect at all, though.

XOM fails to build, probably because it now expects JDK 1.5 around,
but I can't get it to build using JDK 1.5 either.  Even if I did,
Jaxen, which requires XOM, doesn't build using JDK 1.5 because of
variables called enum.  And through this chain we won't see any
attempts to build dom4j anytime soon, sorry.