Stefano Mazzocchi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > Failed with to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] from: [Gump]
> > Failed to send notify e-mail: (450, 'FQDN required in the envelope
sender', 'Gump')

> WTF?

The nag was attempting to come from an e-mail address 'Gump'. Was this fixed
in the metadata, or is/was it some Gump glitch? [I see  <nag from="Gump
&lt;[EMAIL PROTECTED]&gt;" to="[EMAIL PROTECTED]"> in
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/trunk/gump.xml, which looks right.
Maybe Gump code wasn't being smart enough with e-mail addresses like this.]

regards