On Tue, 21 Sep 2004, Niclas Hedhman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Tuesday 21 September 2004 22:55, Stefan Bodewig wrote:
>
>> I've seen commit mails without subscribing anywhere, so I assume
>> all existing subscribers to general have been subscribed to the
>> commits list automatically.
>
> Nope. But more like, the [EMAIL PROTECTED] subscribes to the
> commit list.

We are both correct - or wrong.

cvs commits go to [EMAIL PROTECTED] which seems to go to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] while svn commits go to [EMAIL PROTECTED] (settig the list-id
header as well).  Since I received a couple of svn commit mails, I
must be subscribed to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and I can't remember doing so.