> I would like to get the bleeding edge of httpd, and it's dependancy APR
> built using gump, but I'm going to need a little hand holding in this
> process.

I am game to hold hands (although I am offline/online sparodically for the
remainer of the month.)

> The main thing I would like to test is the building of the packages
> natively, followed by the building of the packages as RPMs.
>
> Is there support for the building of C projects within gump? Where do I
> start?

How do folks build C primarily? Use CC in Ant? Use of make?

Basically Gump wants to run a set of builders (script or ant or whatever)
that generate artifacts. It'll string those artifacts together (e.g. in a
CLASSPATH or as properties to Maven) and pass those in to subsequent
builders. How would we achieve this for these C programs?

regards,