On Oct 11, 2004, at 2:21 PM, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

I have a terrible problem when I get excited about something: I have an urge to clean things up first. Normally, it works out fine, but I have to put a lot of energy and the community is destabilized.

But we love you anyways :)

This is not the best possible architecture, but it's the simplest to implement right now.

And this is what I decided to work on. No java, no cocoon, no rewrite, lazy ass reuse of what's already there.

Let's see if this approach works better ;-)

I applaud you on this, although I wonder if the 'dynagump' should only visualize stats and logs from the database, and leave cron gump to do its job. Or, alternatively, set up cron gump as a cgi gump (Sam showed on the list that it would be about 10 lines of code, if that).

Thanks for helping the community, Stefano.

Scott