Hi,

I think my last email came late into the process.  Let me know what I can do
to help.  I noticed that for the fulcrum-naming component, I was able to
remove the xerces implementation and xmlparserapi's from the project.xml and
have everything work.   When making these types of changes, do I need to
then update the jakarta-turbine-fulcrum.xml file?  I know that maven
automatically adds them if they are missing.

ERic