> On Tue, 12 Oct 2004, Niclas Hedhman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > a. The Xerces stuff I don't understand either... Adam?
>
> xml-xerces is Xerces-J 2 in Gump.  xml-xerces2 doesn't exist.  There
> is xml-xerces1, if you really want that.

Yeah, this is annoying. A fundamental difference in naming in Gump (which I
see is 'nice' for convenience) and in Maven. I guess we (1) set the jar id
to be Maven's artifactId (so use the '2' if needed) but (2) leave the Gump
descriptor using xerces w/o the 2. This means hand editing the Gump
descriptor after Maven has created it, but (reading Niclas' mails) it seems
that is needed anyway.

regards,