Stefan Bodewig wrote:

On Tue, 12 Oct 2004, Stefano Mazzocchi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

We are having all sort of issues because maven and gump use
different naming schemes.

Now, why don't we just adopt their naming conventions and live
peacefully together from that point on?

Wholeheartedly yes when it comes to jar ids.

Talking about project names, I really wouldn't want to call ant
jakarta-ant or cocoon xml-cocoon.  But I guess I could live with this
for pragmatic reasons.

Hmmm, yeah, that would suck.

I think, personally, that Gump and Maven should start talking about creating a more serious infrastructure and joining forces from the POM point of view.

What do you guys think about that?

-- Stefano.