Stefan Bodewig wrote:

On Wed, 13 Oct 2004, Adam R. B. Jack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Has someone made JDK 1.5 the default JVM for Gump??

We have a JDK 1.5 Gump.

http://brutus.apache.org/gump/jdk15/

I think Niclas meant: Is the public Gump running JDK 1.5 (by accident)
right now?

No, it's not.

The build failures of Crimson and Xerces-1 you can see in the log of
the current(ly stalled) Gump run look as if it was the case.

I have changed the crontab last night to do this:

  0:00 -> public [jdk1.4 + gump/live + nagging]
  3:00 -> public [jdk1.4 + gump/live]
  6:00 -> jdk15  [jdk1.5 + gump/live]
  9:00 -> public [jdk1.4 + gump/live]
 12:00 -> test   [jdk1.4 + gump/trunk]
 15:00 -> public [jdk1.4 + gump/live]
 18:00 -> kaffe  [kaffe + gump/live]
 21:00 -> public [jdk1.4 + gump/live]

I'm giving 3 hours now since I had the impression that builds were starting to overlap.

--
Stefano.