Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

excalibur-datasource fails to build because it depends on mm-mysql but doing a "grep -r mysql ." in that directory doesn't yield anything.

I suspect it's a bogus dependency in their POM. Thoughts?

Niclas discovered the same thing. I think he committed the change, or at least has a patch ready. I got his message something like 5 minutes ago.

--

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."
- Rich Cook