Niclas Hedhman wrote:

On Monday 04 October 2004 07:02, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

now it says that cocoon-block-asciiart didn't build because XOM didn't
build. problem is that that block *DOES NOT* depend on XOM.

This is starting to make me kinda concern.

the old gump was a pain, but at least was working as expected.... damn.

investigating some more..

The chain that I can find is;

cocoon-block-asciiart --> cocoon --> excalibur-xmlutil --> jaxen --> xom

( --> == dependsOn )

D'oh! you are right, I totally missed that.

i.e. jaxen has compile errors where nu.xom is listed in compile errors output.

So, yes there is a "root cause" of xom involved.

ok, cool, I'm feeling better now ;-)

A bigger problem is that the 'output' of Gump (IMHO) is very hard to follow, added to the fact that it seems to be 'inconsistent' during an 'in-progress' execution, and executions are going on most of the time... I.e. there is a very short window when all the output is consistent and all there.

yes, agreed, but this is what I'm working on.

--
Stefano.