> A cron job such as the following would remove files that are older than
> a week:
>
> find /usr/local/gump/public/jars -ctime +6 | xargs -r rm

Ok, now our cron cleanup is:

# Clean up after POI...
0 0 * * * /bin/rm -f /tmp/*.xls
# Clean up older artifacts
0 0 * * * /usr/bin/find /usr/local/gump/*/jars -type f -ctime +6 |
/usr/bin/xargs -r /bin/rm

    find /usr/local/gump/*/jars -type f -ctime +6 | xargs -r rm

Tweaks:

1) Do all Gump flavours.
2) Just attempt to delete files (not directories)
3) Full paths -- in the cron script, if not cut-n-paste here -- just in
case.

What is interesting about this simplistic date-based clean-up is that we'll
remove artifacts after 6 days, whether we have new artifacts or not. This
will mean we can only 'build from repository' for a week. Maybe that is a
good thing, i.e. we smooth issues we don't hide them forever.

regards,