Jochen Wiedmann wrote:

> Considering this, and the strange things that Gump does with classpaths:
> Is it possible, that the directory ${src.jm} (aka src/jaxme) must be
> added to the project descriptor?

Given that Gump enforces control over classpaths (with a little willing
participation from Ant, http://ant.apache.org/manual/sysclasspath.html)
then *most definitely*. The reason the we-jaxme descriptor has <mkdir
entries and <work entries is that (perhaps historically) the JVM would drop
system classpath parts that did not exist at Ant's start-up. Given this is a
source directory, I suspect you only need the <work entry.

regards