Stefan Bodewig <bodewig <at> apache.org> writes:

> On Fri, 12 Nov 2004, Davanum Srinivas <davanum <at> gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Now it's showing this:
>
> The jikes warnings can be ignored (though jikes is right and Ant's
> source should be fixed).
>
> Right at the end it looks as if Kaffe dies while running the freshly
> boostrapped Ant.  Looking at
> <http://brutus.apache.org/gump/kaffe/ant/bootstrap-ant/index.html> it
> says "Elapsed: 60mins" - so probably Gump has killed it.
>
> Stefan

I've tried to look into it, but my own gump instance seems to be broken after an
update for some reason :(

I'm getting:

$ bash cron/gump.sh build
      _____
     |   __|_ Apache_ ___
     |  |  | | |     | . |
     |_____|___|_|_|_|  _|
                     |_|     ~ v. 2.2 ~

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "gump.py", line 118, in ?
    main(sys.argv)
  File "gump.py", line 108, in main
    getattr(command, "process")(options,arguments)
  File "/var/tmp/topic/gump/python/gump/commands/build.py", line 41, in process
    workspace = WorkspaceLoader(options.isCache()).load(ws)

any idea what's going on?

cheers,
dalibor topic