oh man, sorry about this. It fell off the chart. I'll try to get to it ASAP. Being on the plane, I can't fix anything right now :-D

- Leo

Stefan Bodewig (JIRA) wrote:
[ http://nagoya.apache.org/jira/browse/GUMP-75?page=comments#action_55527 ]
Stefan Bodewig commented on GUMP-75:
------------------------------------

OK, I've re-installed my cron script and will start serving Ant nightly builds
from my home dir on brutus now.

I'll be happy to disable again once we've resolved this.

Move Ant nightly builds from user bodewig to nightlybuild

        Key: GUMP-75

There is a shell script in bodewig's home dir on brutus that has
been successful in producing nightly builds of Ant in
<http://brutus.apache.org/~bodewig/>.  Please add the script to
the experimental system of user nightlybuild and disable bodewig's
script after that.