Hi Dalibor,

I assumed you'd be subscribed so I didn't copy you on my initial
mails.  Thanks to Dims for getting us talking again 8-)

On Thu, 25 Nov 2004, Dalibor Topic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I can't seem to be able to reproduce it with current Kaffe from CVS
> head,

I've already modified Ant's code to give you a full stack trace.  To
me it seems we'd need to increase the Java stack, but kaffe --help
says the -ss switch would be ignored.

I could get convinced to remove the extra layer of reflection in
ZipEntry that we only need to be JDK 1.1 compatible - if that would
get us further.

Cheers