Can someone with root on brutus run "apt-get update kaffe" (or let me do it :)

[18:47] <dalibor> hi dims
[18:47] <dalibor> still didn't get around to address the gump failure,
ended up spending a lot of time merging in some new nio code fomr
classpath first ...
[18:50] <dims> dalibor: how do i update kaffee on brutus?
[18:51] <dims> from a nightly build of kaffe?
[18:52] <dalibor> dims, there are no debs of nightlies yet. but you
could try apt-get update kaffe to fetch the latest version
[18:52] <dalibor> other than that, I could ask avdyk to snapshot the
current code and prepare a nightly deb for experimental
[18:52] <dims> that would be awesome!!!
[18:53] <dims> i will ask folks for karma to run "apt-get update kaffe"

Thanks,
dims