On Fri, 10 Dec 2004, Adam R. B. Jack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [FWIIW: Personally, I'd love to get back to NAnt building except
> that Mono is still my roadblock.

I still don't quite understand why it works far better on my oldish
RedHat box either.  Hmm, have we tried Mono 1.0.4 or even 1.0.5
(released today 8-) yet?

Anyway.  Once I merge my lst commit to the live branch we will build
apr-util against apr and everything should be there to support
configure/make based projects (we may need env variable support).  My
next prio will be documenting the stuff so that others like Graham can
get their feet wet - and then head towards NAnt and Mono.

This is what I expect to be able to do, I'll probably never dive into
Python (lack of time - and admittedly it hasn't been fun yet, either)
deep enough in order to scratch more than the surface.