> I hope the next public build on vmgump will be a full one, not an
> Axis-only one, so that we can crawl back to normal operations.

Sorry about that, I was trying to debug why mail wasn't going out (yesterday
morning) and just selected an AXIS one 'cos I knew a nag ought go. I ran a
full build right afterwards, but for some inexplicable reason it hung, hence
no more Gump builds. I've killed that, and hope the next run starts soon.

regards