I looked closer at the project for a web interface. I don't know
servets, etc... even php implies learning php and also html and mysql in
a short time. It is still intresting but then i looked on other projects
from google, and there are some in java and not so many in python
(blender i never used it, and Python Foundation is not always in python
but is C sometimes).

There is the task "Make gump 3 integrate Description of a Project
(DOAP)" that i looked at. I guess the most difficult is to parse the xml
file, and then integrate the information with Gump. I am just about to
finish a beginner book about python, i know the basics, not the
ntegratin with java or JPython, but i hope it is not the most difficut
part in this project. I already used an XML parser (DOM???), but not in
python.

DOAP is intresting as idea, on the same line with my latest work on
Wikibooks:
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Wikisolutions

I don't know how much work is there, but in any case i will learn python
and this is also good. Depending on the feedback i will prepare an email
for google.

PS: I don't know why, but i cannot use postfix on localhost to send
emails to gump ml.

--
http://www.fastmail.fm - Same, same, but different…