Adam Jack wrote:
I've been tinkering with an IRC plug-in for Gump3 that allows it to interact
with an IRC channel.

Whoah! Cool! Is this up and working on any of our servers atm? Can we
fix up a cronjob somewhere to enable this?

I'm not able to get my SSH tunnel to work right now (since the upgrade
perhaps?), so mail access will be hampered. I'm on IRC if you want me through.
;-) If VmGump were up we ought be able to add [EMAIL PROTECTED]/#asfgump to
there.

regards,