Graham Leggett said:

> I added mailserver and email to <workspace>, but still no emails - will
> try the --debug option to see what is happening.

After adding the -d flag, I start gump, and then ctl-c it to stop it going
through a full run, and I get this:

Terminated by user interrupt...
Unable to mail failure report : [u'192.168.1.24', 25, '',
u'[EMAIL PROTECTED]']
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/udd001/hoops/gump/cron/gump.py", line 564, in ?
    doRun()
  File "/udd001/hoops/gump/cron/gump.py", line 390, in doRun
    os.remove(fullname)
KeyboardInterrupt

The error message says "unable to mail failure report", but does not say
why it is unable to do so, or what the underlying error message was.

Is there a way to trace through the email sending code to see if it's
doing anything?

Regards,
Graham