Guilhem Lavaux wrote:
> Hi,

Hi Guilhem!

> I am one of the developers of the Kaffe.org VM. I would like to know if
> there is any chance to get back an automatic gump run on
> vmgump.apache.org.

Not really :/. That machine is low on disk space so we can't run any
more profiles there. We do have a Mac OS X box on which we'll be running
gump as well as a Solaris zone. My intention has always been to get a
kaffe run set up on one of these, but I've been kind-of busy with other
stuff lately :-)

> That was pretty useful to test GNU Classpath & Kaffe
> in interaction with the rest of the other java projects and to detect
> bugs.
>
> Thanks a lot for your job !

:-). You're welcome! We'll let you know when we have things working, but
if I'm the one setting it up that'll be a while yet...

cheers,

Leo