Hi,

Having looked at the recent problems with Apache Directory, I can't
immediately fix them. The checkout is locked and I don't have access
to vmgump. I hadn't been tracking these since it moved from brutus.

While you might want to look into automating svn cleanup on locked
checkouts, I'm proposing we disable the directory descriptors (or at
least the nags) for now. There seem to be a steady flow of problems in
the build that are not actually broken builds.

This would just be until such time as:
a) somebody else in the gump tree depends on directory libraries (at
which point gump becomes useful as a regression test, and it is worth
the effort to keep them up to date, but at the moment nothing does)
b) gump3 goes live which should be able to read the maven descriptors
directly which should just mean that nags are actually things broken,
not gump integration issues

Any thoughts?

- Brett