Hi Bill,

vmgump:~# gcc --version
gcc (GCC) 4.0.3 20051023 (prerelease) (Debian 4.0.2-3)

Just in case a whereis :
vmgump:~# whereis gcc
gcc: /usr/bin/gcc /usr/lib/gcc /usr/share/man/man1/gcc.1.gz

Is it usefull for you to have an account on vmgump ?

Mvgr,
Martin

Bill Barker wrote:
This is actually the same as the apr-util-make failure.

I want to file a bug report with apr-iconv for this, but since it seems to be related to the version of gcc I was wondering what version of gcc is on vmgump? The reason to suspect gcc is that these used to build, and the files in apr-iconv haven't changed in ages.