Leo Simons wrote:
On Tue, Feb 21, 2006 at 01:42:33PM +0000, Steve Loughran wrote:
Stefan Bodewig wrote:
On Mon, 20 Feb 2006, Steve Loughran <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I need to bring up Gump on Java1.5.

You may have missed it, but vmgump is now running Java 5. 8-)
I see now that that is the case. Me must be grateful for at least some benefit coming from JUnit 4.0

Expect some newly added smartfrog projects to start failing shortly. I have quite a complex little dependency graph to put together and it till take a while to stabilise

I'm still interested in a vmware image with gump on though, if anyone does have one to hand. "gump to go"

It should be easy enough to take the vmgump image. Some issue there with
eg /etc/shadow and /etc/passwd. I think the people that can do that are me, Noel Bergman and Berin Lautenbach. I have -10hours of sleep a week at the moment so it'l be a while before I get to this...

Is it already a vmware image? hmmm.

FWIW there is a trick to making a physical winXP system virtual; you do a network backup with a boot CD, then boot the CD in the VM and restore your network backup to the vmware world. Don't do this for win2000+ domained boxes, cos the domain controller doesnt like >1 box with the same UUID.