Joerg Heinicke wrote:
On 19.04.2006 10:29, Leo Simons wrote:

look for all <nag/> tags and comment them out, and that will stop the flow of e-mail. Note it isn't quite "spamming" -- cocoon requested these e-mails,
really!

To work with the 2.1.x branch, if the build definitions that are currently in place for that branch are still correct (I suspect they might be, largely),

The 2.1 gump descriptor has not been maintained for such a long time that I don't share this optimism. But I would volunteer for setting it up and correcting it step by step.

Alternatively, you could duplicate the module.xml tree with a "2.x" addition in there names (eg change names like cocoon-flow to cocoon-flow-2.x) to try
and build both the 2.1 and trunk trees.

I would choose this alternative to not loose the trunk descriptor.

Thanks Jörg!

--
Reinhard Pötz Independent Consultant, Trainer & (IT)-Coach

                                       web(log): http://www.poetz.cc

___________________________________________________________ Telefonate ohne weitere Kosten vom PC zum PC: http://messenger.yahoo.de