On 14/11/06, Bill Barker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
It's more expertise than time :).  I could probably pull the time together
for a custom repository or repositoryManager, but not enough to learn M2
well enough to know which I would need :(.

I'm jealous :)

I'll happily dedicate the time to walk you through and answer
questions (hopefully prodding us to improve our API/architecture
documentation on the way). I just don't have a whole lot of contiguous
chunks to sit down and do the rest.

- Brett