On Nov 15, 2006, at 12:59 PM, Antoine Levy-Lambert wrote:

Simon Bordet wrote me that he fixed it.

He did change the build.xml 8 hours ago.

http://mx4j.cvs.sourceforge.net/mx4j/mx4j/build/build.xml?view=log

so maybe vmgump should be repaired too so that the mx4j update can happen.

My wc doesn't see that revision. Could this be one of those cases where the general public doesn't get to see the results of a commit until a particular sync happens?

In that case, we'll see it coming down the pike.

I don't have rights on vmgump, so I can't help you there. But Clarus is completing its update and breaking on the build.

S.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]            http://www.temme.net/sander/