On Apr 24, 2007, at 1:39 PM, Stefan Bodewig wrote:

On Tue, 24 Apr 2007, Stefan Bodewig <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Which is a bug in the sync code IMHO.

Two sorts of bugs, ws-axis shows the other one.

I think we need to blow away the copy that Gump is working in, not
our checked out source tree.

OK, I was wrong.

vmgump and the Solaris zone should be clean now.

again.  *Should* be.

Stefan

Current run in progress did not have logging-log4j-component in its workspace despite the metadata looking okay. Shows up in the failure for logging-log4j-receivers as an unknown dependency.

Sorry about not noticing the "All dressed up" messages related to the new projects. I thought I'd be clever and use [EMAIL PROTECTED] and send the nag to myself until the Gump runs stabilize, but [EMAIL PROTECTED] is apparently a bad sender which in turn caused the "All dressed up" messages. Changed to use [EMAIL PROTECTED] as the sender.

Hopefully these tiny little projects are taking up much disk space on vmgump. I didn't know that it was near its limits. Hope it didn't cause problems.