Hi Stefan,

Stefan Bodewig wrote:

> [...]
api.jar:/home/dtftest/gump/packages/jaxp-1_3/dom.jar:/home/dtftest/gump/packages/jaxp-1_3/sax.jar:/home/dtftest/gump/packages/jaxp-1_3/xercesImpl.jar:/home/dtftest/gump/packages/jaxp-1_3/xalan.jar

<http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/gump/trunk/python/gump/core/language/path.py>
> which uses os.pathsep
>
> Could this be a cygwin aware version of Python that is too much aware of
> Cygwin?

Has to be, yes. It's definitely available.

>> Stefan might be interested in patches in that case ;-)
>
> In any case 8-)

:D

It's been some years now, since I've used Cygwin the last time (before
moving to the real thing), but basically it should be possible now to build
with OpenJDK also a Cygwin-aware JDK.

- Jörg